1. According to the international copyright law, no part of the website, the electronic journal or the contents of the project may be reproduced or transmitted in full or on part in any form (in print or electronically) or by any means without the preliminary written consent of the copyright owner.
The authors are permitted to use the data published in the journal in their further publications if they ensure acknowledgement and proper citation of the initial publication in the online scientific journal ‘Historia Provinciae – the Journal of Regional History’. When using the materials published in ‘Historia Provinciae – the Journal of Regional History’, the readers should ensure proper citation.
3. The author assigns to the Publisher free of charge the rights for publication and distribution of the article (to publish, distribute, print, copy or reproduce the Work in any form).
4. Submitting a manuscript for publication in ‘Historia Provinciae – the Journal of Regional History’, the author guarantees that:
• the manuscript (over 50% of the manuscript text) has not been published elsewhere (in print and/or in electronic media) except as a preprint;
• all copyright material has been properly cited or quoted according to applicable copyright laws and conventions;
• the manuscript does not contain any call for extremism or terrorism, foul language, confidential data, classified or state secret information;
• the manuscript does not contain any information which is not permitted to be published in public sources under statutory acts currently in force.
5. The author(s) should ensure that they do not use the layout and the digital paste-up of the article as created by the Publisher for commercial purposes or further publications without permission of the Publisher.