Submitting a manuscript for publication in ‘Historia Provinciae – the Journal of Regional History’, the author guarantees that:
• the manuscript (over 50% of the manuscript text) has not been published elsewhere (in print and/or in electronic media) except as a preprint;
• all copyright material has been properly cited or quoted according to applicable copyright laws and conventions;
• the manuscript does not contain any call for extremism or terrorism, foul language, confidential data, classified or state secret information;
• the manuscript does not contain any information which is not permitted to be published in public sources under statutory acts currently in force.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
1. Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a
2. Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.