Peer Review Form
Review of the article
1. General description of the article (the title and the size of the article).
2. The general characteristic of the range of problems discussed in the article (the subject and the focus area).
3. Correspondence of the problematics of the article to the range of problems typically discussed in the relevant section of the journal.
4. The topicality of the issues discussed in the article.
5. Evaluation of the content and structure of the manuscript (including scientific statements and findings provided in the paper, their novelty, significance and relevancy).
6. Remarks on compliance of the article with the Manuscript Submission Guidelines.
Conclusion on the possibility for publication in the journal: recommended without revision/ recommended after revision/ not recommended for publication in the journal ‘Historia provinciae – the journal of regional history’.
Full name, academic degree, title, signature